Income Tax Forms for Students

Service offered by the Student Accounts Receivable Learn More

Please note: Carleton University remains open. However, many offices have transitioned to providing alternative methods of service delivery. For specific information regarding how to reach different offices, hours of operation, and other pertinent information, please visit the Student Service Information page.

Department Details

Service Summary

As a student at Carleton, you may require one or more of the following income tax forms when filing your income tax each year.

Please note the distinction between the tax/calendar year and academic year – your tax form(s) will relate to a specific tax year, not the academic year. Thus, the Winter term of a typical Fall/Winter registration is part of a different tax year – once that tax year ends, your Winter term-related tax form(s) will be made available.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.