Want to contribute to Quote the Raven?
Have you always wanted a way to share your experiences or advice with your fellow Ravens? Looking for the perfectly opportunity to write a Carleton listicle? Or are you looking to write and building your personal portfolio? Then we’d love to have you write or vlog for Quote the Raven!
Students who submit a minimum of two posts or vlogs during the Fall and Winter terms are eligible to include the position of Contributor – Quote The Raven to their CCR.
Please note that by submitting content you are giving us permission to promote it across all communication channels at Carleton.
How do I Submit a Blog Post?
If you would like to contribute, please email the editor of Quote the Raven with your blog (maximum 500 words), a picture of yourself, and your year and program.
How Do I Submit a Video?
Students can submit a video through Drop Box, Google Drive or We Transfer. Please upload your video and send a download link to the Quote the Raven editor along with a photo of yourself, your year and program.
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover your cursor over the folder you want to share.
- Click the blue “Share” button that appears.
- Enter the email addresses of people who need edit access to the folder.
- Select “Can view” from the pull-down menu.
- Add a message about the files and click “Share”.
On your phone or tablet
- Open the Dropbox app.
- Find the folder you’d like to share.
- On Android: Tap the downward arrow.
- On iOS: Tap the “…” (ellipsis) icon.
- Tap “Share”.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to have edit access.
- Under the “These People” option, select “Can view” to make them a viewer.
- Add a message about the files and tap “Send”.
- On a computer, go to Google Drive.
- Click the file you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- Note:If you share with an email address that isn’t a Google Account, they’ll only be able to view the file.
- To choose what someone can do with your file, click the “Down arrow”.
- If you don’t want to send an email people, turn off “Notify people.” If you notify people, each email address you enter will be included in the email.
- Click “Send”.
From Quote the Raven
The Carleton Pathway Podcast – Episode 1 with...
My Self-Isolation Diaries: Week 5
My Self-Isolation Diaries: Week 4
Making the Most Out of Your Study Break: Physical D...
My Self-Isolation Diaries: Week 3
My Self-Isolation Diaries: Week 2
Five Ways to Ace Your Online Classes
My Self-Isolation Diaries: Week 1
Healthy Habits for Physical Distancing
Ten Ways to Have Fun While Social Distancing
Self-Care While Self-Isolating
My Five-Year Plan and How to Build Yours
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.