Want to contribute to Quote the Raven?
Have you always wanted a way to share your experiences or advice with your fellow Ravens? Looking for the perfectly opportunity to write a Carleton listicle? Or are you looking to write and building your personal portfolio? Then we’d love to have you write or vlog for Quote the Raven!
Students who submit a minimum of two posts or vlogs during the Fall and Winter terms are eligible to include the position of Contributor – Quote The Raven to their CCR.
Please note that by submitting content you are giving us permission to promote it across all communication channels at Carleton.
How do I Submit a Blog Post?
If you would like to contribute, please email the editor of Quote the Raven with your blog (maximum 500 words), a picture of yourself, and your year and program.
How Do I Submit a Video?
Students can submit a video through Drop Box, Google Drive or We Transfer. Please upload your video and send a download link to the Quote the Raven editor along with a photo of yourself, your year and program.
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Hover your cursor over the folder you want to share.
- Click the blue “Share” button that appears.
- Enter the email addresses of people who need edit access to the folder.
- Select “Can view” from the pull-down menu.
- Add a message about the files and click “Share”.
On your phone or tablet
- Open the Dropbox app.
- Find the folder you’d like to share.
- On Android: Tap the downward arrow.
- On iOS: Tap the “…” (ellipsis) icon.
- Tap “Share”.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to have edit access.
- Under the “These People” option, select “Can view” to make them a viewer.
- Add a message about the files and tap “Send”.
- On a computer, go to Google Drive.
- Click the file you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” enter the email address you want to share with.
- Note:If you share with an email address that isn’t a Google Account, they’ll only be able to view the file.
- To choose what someone can do with your file, click the “Down arrow”.
- If you don’t want to send an email people, turn off “Notify people.” If you notify people, each email address you enter will be included in the email.
- Click “Send”.
From Quote the Raven
Thinking About Finals? Let’s Get You Exam Ready!
A Hypocrite’s Guide to University Success
Queer Wellness Resources
Pro Tips: Staying Informed of Emergencies
Party Safe Tips
The Best Study Spots on Campus
Hacks to Thriving in a Work-From-Home Environment
Questions for Chris Pratt, Carleton’s Own CEOx1Day ...
Staying Focused and Organized
Sexual Assault Awareness Week (SAAW) 2023 at Carlet...
Kick Chaos to the Curb This Exam Season
Money: a Guide from a Certifiable Non-Expert
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.