Insurance Coverage During Unpaid Work Placement

Service offered by the Student Accounts Receivable Learn More
Department Details

Service Summary

Are you currently on or thinking about participating in an unpaid placement? If so, it’s important that you know what insurance coverage you have while you are doing an unpaid placement.

Any registered student who is on an unpaid placement that is part of a course requirement, please complete the forms found hereImportant: All journalism and social work students (grad and undergraduate) please consult your departmental co-ordinator about the required forms.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.