This news post is more than one year old and has been retained for archive purposes. The information below may no longer be relevant.
All Carleton students and new graduates are invited to attend the Virtual Fall Career Fair on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Career Fair will give you the opportunity to:
- Chat with recruiters and professionals one-on-one. Meetings will take place as speed-networking-style conversations (about 10 minutes). This is done primarily through text chat, though some employers may use audio or video calls.
- Explore full-time, part-time and co-op opportunities and browse current job openings. Employers are encouraged to post job postings on their virtual booths so attendees can familiarize themselves with the opportunities that are available.
- Discover a range of organizations to see if you would be a good fit now or in the future. View the list of attending employers alphabetically or by program/degree. More employers will be added regularly in the lead up to the fair.
- Practise your networking skills, including honing your elevator pitch (in text and verbally) and identifying organizations that interest you. Career Fairs are an opportunity to grow your contacts and knowledge of employers.
Register today by visiting the Virtual Fall Career Fair website.
Prepare for the Fair
In advance of the Career Fair, students are encouraged to attend the virtual Prepare for the Fair events on Thursday, October 13, 2022, or Friday, October 14, 2022. Register for these sessions through MySuccess (log in through Carleton360 on the current students website). These sessions give you a chance to get your resume reviewed, gain networking tips and ask questions about navigating the Career Fair.
Career Services Pop-Up
On Thursday, October 6, 2022, drop by this booth in the University Centre Galleria from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to chat with staff from Career Services. In advance of the Virtual Fall Career Fair, this pop-up will give you a chance to:
- Create your elevator pitch
- Get tips on networking with employers
- Get information about, and register for, Prepare for the Fair and the Career Fair
- Learn about Career Services and the variety of ways in which this service can help you on your career journey
More News Posts
City of Ottawa Confirms Construction Delays on the LRT Trillium Line
The City of Ottawa has confirmed construction delays on the LRT Trillium Line that services Carleton University. As a result, the O-Train Line 2 will remain closed until spring 2024. During... More
Submit Your Feedback on the Presidential Search
Carleton University has embarked on a search for its 17th President and Vice-Chancellor. Community input and feedback will be integral to this process and inform the committee’s work in assessing... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.