Voluntary Withdrawal from Program

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More

Please note: Carleton University remains open. However, many offices have transitioned to providing alternative methods of service delivery. For specific information regarding how to reach different offices, hours of operation, and other pertinent information, please visit the Student Service Information page.

Department Details

Service Summary

A Voluntary Withdrawal from your program requires both the submission of the “Voluntary Withdrawal Form” to the Registrar’s Office prior to the deadline to withdraw from courses and the withdrawal of all courses via Carleton Central. It is possible to reapply to your studies at a later date.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.