Academics, Wellness

Undergraduate Academic Petitions

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More
Department Details

Service Summary

An Undergraduate Academic Petition can be filed when circumstances have seriously impacted your performance during a certain time period. To file a petition, the required documentation including an “Undergraduate Academic Petition Form” must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.