Release of Information to a Third Party

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More
Contact Details

Service Summary

Although your academic record is private by default, you may elect to give access of your record to a third party. Consent must be submitted in advance through Carleton360 before any information will be shared with the people or organizations you specify.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.

AskmeAsk Me


What can we help you find?