Missed Deferrals

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More

Please note: Carleton University remains open. However, many offices have transitioned to providing alternative methods of service delivery. For specific information regarding how to reach different offices, hours of operation, and other pertinent information, please visit the Student Service Information page.

Department Details

Service Summary

In the situation that you are unable to write your deferred exam by the given deadline, you cannot defer a deferred exam, but instead you may submit an Undergraduate Academic Petition to the Registrar’s Office in order to explain why the circumstances surrounding your missed deferred exam were beyond your control.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.