Informal and Formal Appeal of Grade

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More
Contact Details

Service Summary

Through the University Registrar’s Office, if you disagree with the grade assigned by an instructor you have the option of requesting a grade review.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.

AskmeAsk Me


What can we help you find?