Your health and wellness matters, Carleton offers many resources on campus to help support your mental health and well-being, from self-help to more intensive individual support.
Is the situation an emergency?
Contact Campus Safety Services:
- 4444 from any on-campus phone
- Contact local Emergency Services: 9-1-1
- Notify Campus Safety Services (see on-campus)
- Contact the Mental Health Crisis Service (Crisis Line): 613-722-6914 / 1-866-996-0991
- Anonymous, 24-hour service for young adults, age 16 and older experiencing a mental health crisis, including suicide.
Concerned about a Carleton student? You aren’t alone and you don’t need to have all the answers. If you are unsure what to do, you can also fill out a Care Report to notify the Office of Student Affairs.Visit service web page exit
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.