Campus Life

Accessible Parking

Service offered by the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities Learn More
Department Details

Service Summary

If you require a special permit you must obtain an “Accessible Parking Permit” from the Ministry of Transportation. A special permit allows access to any disabled space, designated metered space reserved for persons with disabilities, or any non-reserved space when both permits are displaced in the windshield.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.