Campus Life

Upper Year Residence

Service offered by the Housing and Residence Life Services Learn More
Contact Details

Service Summary

Carleton offers a limited number of upper year residences. To be eligible, current Carleton University students are required to be enrolled in full-time studies. (Exceptions will be considered but are not guaranteed.) The Department of Housing and Residence Life Services considers that full-time status is achieved by completing and passing the equivalent of 3 full credits.

Visit service web page exit

Here are some related services to Upper Year Residence

Find the service that best suits your needs.

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.

AskmeAsk Me


What can we help you find?