Undergraduate Academic Appeals

Service offered by the University Registrar’s Office Learn More

Please note: Carleton University remains open. However, many offices have transitioned to providing alternative methods of service delivery. For specific information regarding how to reach different offices, hours of operation, and other pertinent information, please visit the Student Service Information page.

Department Details

Service Summary

If faced with circumstances, beyond your control that adversely affect your ability to meet academic obligations you may submit a petition, which is a formal request for accommodation with regard to the normal regulations and deadlines of the University.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.