Learn skills to manage stress, anxiety, and depression anytime, anyplace. TAO provides therapy that fits in your schedule and your lifestyle.
What is TAO?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome anxiety, depression, relationship or communication challenges, and substance use concerns.
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective strategies for helping to improve mental health.
- In TAO, you will watch videos, complete exercises, and will meet weekly with a counsellor via videoconferencing for a 10-15 minute appointment.
- Weekly exercises take approximately 30 to 40 minutes to complete.
- Daily homework can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- TAO users have access to a Mindfulness Library and relaxation videos.
TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to attend a regular counselling session.Visit service web page exit
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.