Carleton students have free access to Lynda.com, a self-service training site designed to help students gain new skills and advance their careers. Lynda.com offers an on-demand customized learning experience that features instructional content relevant to the learner’s professional interests and goals.
Get career ready with the following Lynda.com perks:
- Unlimited access to more 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations to explore the most in-demand skills based on their experience.
- Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning available 24/7 and accessible from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources like quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows to reinforce learning.
- Receive a certificate of completion that you can share electronically or post on your LinkedIn profile.
Log in to Lynda.com
Access Lynda.com on a recurring basis using your MyCarletonOne username and password. To log in, follow these steps:
- Visit Lynda.com.
- Click the “Sign In” button in the top right corner
- If this is your first time logging in, you will need to select “Sign in with your organization portal” and enter carleton.ca.
- To access the site, follow the prompt and enter your MyCarletonOne username and password.
Lynda.com has a mobile app available via iTunes or the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded the app, follow these steps to login:
- Select “Already a member?”
- Select the “Organization” tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter carleton.ca into the “Web Portal” box and select “Log in.”
- You will be redirected to a Carleton log in page where you must enter your MyCarletonOne username and password.
- Select “Open” from the pop-up window.
- Select “Accept” on the Terms of Service agreement.
- You now have access to Lynda.com. Happy learning!
If you experience issues logging in, contact the ITS Service Desk at email@example.com or 613-520-3700
There is no cost for full- and part-time Carleton students to take a Lynda.com course and access is only available to currently registered Carleton students. Access is funded by the Government of Ontario through eCampusOntario as part of the Government of Ontario’s Career KickStart strategy.
eCampusOntario is a not-for-profit organization funded by the Government of Ontario whose membership is composed of all publicly funded colleges and universities in Ontario. eCampusOntario’s mandate is to promote access, collaboration and innovation in online and technology-enabled learning to enhance the student experience, support faculty development and extend Ontario’s global reputation as a leader in teaching and learning through technology. eCampusOntario is funded by the Government of Ontario.Visit service web page exit
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.