Internal Application (Change of Degree Program)

Service offered by the Undergraduate Recruitment Office and Admissions Services Learn More
Contact Details

Service Summary

If you are a current student wishing to make a change to your degree program you will need to make an internal application through Admissions Services.

Visit service web page exit

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.

AskmeAsk Me


What can we help you find?