|When:||Sunday, September 16th, 2018|
|Time:||7:30 am — 2:00 pm|
|Location:||Anniversary Park (P7)|
The Terry Fox Run is an annual nationwide event (with hundreds of locally organized events) that help to raise money and awareness for cancer research. Everyone is welcome to participate in a Terry Fox Run, regardless of age, athletic ability or socio-economic standing. You can walk, run, ride, wheel, or rollerblade! It is an inclusive, community-lead, non-corporate event. While the Run does not have an entry fee or minimum donation it is encouraged that all participants to fundraise or make a donation. You can raise funds online, use a pledge sheet or make a donation at the Run site. Whatever the choice, please know that every dollar counts! As Terry Fox said, “If you’ve given a dollar, you are part of the Marathon of Hope.”
- Registration begins at 7:30am.
- The Run officially starts at 9:00am. It is open-start style, meaning that you can begin any time between 9:00am and 2:00pm.
- You can choose to run 1km, 5km, or 10km.
- The Run’s route goes from Hog’s Back Bridge to Pretoria Bridge, with the Run Site located on-campus at Anniversary Park (Behind P6).
- BBQ, water stations, and children’s activities will be provided.
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.