|When:||Monday, January 22nd, 2018 — Friday, January 26th, 2018|
|Time:||12:00 am — 11:00 pm|
At Carleton Univeristy, January 22 to 26, 2018, is Sexual Assault Awareness Week 2018! Throughout the week Equity Services along with campus and community partners will be hosting a number of events, activities and workshops across campus.
The events include:
- Survivors’ Writing Circle Facilitated by Tracey Lindberg
- Opening of the ‘What Were You Wearing’ Survivor Art Installation with Keynote Speaker Tracey Lindberg
- I can MANifest Change Workshop for Male-Identified Allies
- Cards Against Misogyny Pub Night
- How to Support a Friend Workshop
- Survivors Speak Event
- Information Fair
- Self-Care Night
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.