|When:||Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm — 2:00 pm|
|Location:||Zoom (Link by Registration)|
If you’ve recently graduated, or are in your final year and approaching the end of your degree, Career Services is here to help you figure out your next steps as a new grad!
Join us at our Next Steps for New Grads Workshop, where we’ll discuss some of the common misconceptions students have about what they feel they should be doing after they leave university and normalize some of those thoughts and concerns. Whether your next step is looking for full-time career opportunities in your field or just finding a “for now” job, applying to grad school or taking some time off to explore your options, there’s no right or wrong answer and Career Services is here to help you figure out what next steps are right for you.
In this one-hour workshop, we will cover:
- Why it is normal to feel a mixed bag of emotions as you approach the end of your last semester and post-graduation
- Unhelpful (but normal) new grad beliefs and mindsets
- Examples of next steps new grads typically take and explore some options that might be a good fit for you
- How to identify your next steps
- Services and supports at Career Services that are available to help you (even after you graduate!)
Register on mySuccess today (login via Carleton Central).
This virtual workshop will take place via Zoom. The facilitator will email you the meeting link in the days leading up to the event.
If you have any questions or require accommodations for a disability, please email Career Services.
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.