|When:||Monday, January 13th, 2020 — Monday, February 10th, 2020|
|Time:||12:00 pm — 1:30 pm|
Career Services is hosting a workshop series for international students and students who are newcomers to Canada that will help you understand how to start your job search and integrate into the Canadian workforce.
Workshop topics include:
- Monday, January 13: Beginning your job search and building your resume
- Monday, January 20: Canadian Workplace Culture
- Monday, January 27: Introduction to the Canadian Hiring Process
- Monday, February 3: What To Expect in a Job Interview
- Monday, February 10: Transitioning into the Canadian Workplace
For more details on this workshop series and to register, please visit the Career Services workshops website.
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.