|When:||Monday, June 14th, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm — 2:30 pm|
|Location:||Virtual (Link by Registration)|
The COVID-19 pandemic has had far reaching impacts all over the world, including creating an unpredictable work environment. To help you navigate the current job search landscape, Career Services is hosting a four-part webinar series that will cover how to plan, prepare for, and take action steps towards landing your next job and building your future career.
Join us for the third webinar in the series, Job Search and Networking during COVID-19, to learn:
- How to utilize LinkedIn
- Why you should be doing more Informational Interviews
- How Placement Agencies work
This webinar series is open to all students and alumni. Each webinar will take place online at the scheduled date and time using Zoom. The facilitator will email the link to join the webinar in the days leading up the event.
Register on mySuccess (login via Carleton Central).
If you require accommodations for a disability, please email Career Services.
Register for the other webinars in this series:
- Career Growth Mindset – Monday, June 7, 2021, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Developing Employability Skills – Monday, June 14, 2021, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Preparing for a Virtual Interview – Wednesday, June 16, 2021, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.