|When:||Wednesday, June 9th, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm — 2:30 pm|
|Location:||Virtual (Link by Registration)|
To help you navigate the current job search landscape, Career Services is hosting a four-part webinar series that will cover how to plan, prepare for, and take action steps towards landing your next job and building your future career.
Join us for the second webinar in the series, Developing Employability Skills, to learn about:
- Different skills you can work on and develop at home
- How to track your skill development and more!
This webinar series is open to all students and alumni. Each webinar will take place online at the scheduled date and time using Zoom. The facilitator will email the link to join the webinar in the days leading up to the event.
Register on mySuccess (login via Carleton Central).
If you require accommodations for a disability, please email Career Services.
Register for the other webinars in this series:
- Career Growth Mindset – Monday, June 7, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Job Search and Networking During COVID-19 – Monday, June 14, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Preparing for a Virtual Interview – Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.