|When:||Monday, June 7th, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm — 2:30 pm|
|Location:||Virtual (Link by Registration)|
To help you navigate the current job search landscape, Career Services is hosting a four-part webinar series that will cover how to plan, prepare for, and take action steps towards landing your next job and building your future career.
Join us for the first webinar in the series, Career Growth Mindset, to learn about:
- What makes up a Career Growth Mindset and how you can seize opportunity through Planned Happenstance
- Tangible actions you can take to grow your career right now
- What supports and resources are available to help you develop flexible career plans and more!
This webinar series is open to all students and alumni. Each webinar will take place online at the scheduled date and time using Zoom. The facilitator will email the link to join the webinar in the days leading up the event.
Register on mySuccess (login via Carleton Central).
If you require accommodations for a disability in order to attend this virtual event, please email Career Services.
Register for the other webinars in this series:
- Developing Employability Skills – Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Job Search and Networking During COVID-19 – Monday, June 14, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Preparing for a Virtual Interview – Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.