|When:||Tuesday, September 19th, 2023|
|Time:||1:30 pm — 3:00 pm|
|Location:||Carleton Technology and Training Centre (CTTC)|
Thinking about graduate school or professional studies? Getting ready to apply? Not sure where to start? Career Services is here to help!
This in-person workshop will help attendees, in any year standing or program, learn about:
- Things to consider before applying to graduate school or professional programs
- How to research and compare schools and requirements
- Key timelines for applying (hint: it’s earlier than people think!)
- How to decide which offer to accept when there are multiple offers
- How Career Services can help you with the consideration of graduate schools or professional programs
This session is open to both current students and alumni from any program.
If you require accommodations for a disability in order to attend this event, please contact Career Services at email@example.com.
Coming up next: Applying to Graduate and Professional Studies Workshop – Part 2: Application Documents, on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This session will cover writing a high-quality personal statement, the differences between a CV and resume and when to use either one appropriately, securing the right professional and academic references and preparing for standardized tests. Please note that you can attend one or both sessions depending on your needs and schedule.
For more information and to register for these sessions, visit the mySuccess Co-op and Careers Workshops and Events Calendar (log in to Carleton360 from the Current Students website).
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.