Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Have a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and Need to Prove You Attend Carleton?

Students who require Verification of Student Status to obtain their RESP funding can make their request electronically in Carleton Central (log in through Carleton360 on the current students website). Select ‘Request a Transcript/Certificate of Enrolment/Verification of Student Status’ from the main menu of Carleton Central.

Completed requests are emailed directly to your Carleton email account within two business days of request.

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 in , ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.