Friday, September 3, 2021

Welcome and Welcome Back

September is here and with it comes the first day of class. Whether you’re new to Carleton University, new to campus or working on your last couple of credits to graduate, the start of a new term is always busy. At Carleton, we’re proud to offer over 150 programs and services to help support you throughout your studies both online and in-person.

Whether you need help reaching your academic goals or managing your finances, want to get a head start on your career, are looking for ways to get involved or want to better manage your mental health and well-being, we’re here to help.

Not sure where to start? Ask me! It’s normal to have a lot of questions and everyone at Carleton is here to help. To help you get the answers you need, and to welcome you to the Carleton community, we’ve launched our annual Ask Me campaign. The campaign aims to help new and returning students make a successful transition to university by ensuring that you feel comfortable contacting faculty and staff with any questions you might have.

Looking for your cMail, Brightspace or Carleton Central? Carleton University has launched to the Carleton360 Student Portal (My360), your complete student experience hub. Visit My360 regularly for direct access to all three services. My360 is also home to your Intray – an inbox featuring important messages from the university including dates and deadlines, registration information and more. Inside My360 you can also access direct links to important university resources, check recent student news – as well as news from your faculty – and explore timely supports and services to help you make the most out of your time at Carleton!

Not sure where to get started?  The Current Students website is designed to help you find the resources you need when you need them most. The Online pillar page hosts a listing of all of the services and resources which have transitioned online. Through this new pillar page you will also find a quick listing of the latest online events and workshops.

You should also check out Pathways to Graduation. Our yearly transition website is designed to help guide you along a path to graduation that is right for you. Explore program specific content based on your current phase and let the success pillars guide you toward graduation. Once you’ve selected your program and phase, use the Checklist feature to see how we can help you reach your goals.

No matter where you’re at in your Carleton experience, we’re glad to have you with us this fall.

Have a great term!

Friday, September 3, 2021 in , , , , , , , , ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.