Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Self-Declaration Form Available for Academic Accommodation

Carleton has suspended the need for a doctor’s note or medical certificate for academic accommodation requests for the Summer 2021 term.

In place of a doctor’s note or medical certificate, students can complete the self-declaration form available on the Registrar’s Office website to request academic accommodation for missed course work including exams and assignments. Students are encouraged to connect directly with their instructors to discuss required accommodations arising from the COVID-19 situation.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021 in , ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.