All Carleton students are invited to attend a Digital Strategy consultation and share their thoughts related to digital technology at Carleton. Students who attend a consultation will be given $10 on their campus card as a thank-you for participating.
Consultations will take place virtually on Zoom on Wednesday, June 23 from 12:00 p.m. – 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Register today on the Carleton Digital Strategy website.
At the consultations, we will ask questions such as:
1. What is working well related to digital technology at Carleton?
2. How could Carleton use digital technology to improve your student experience?
3. If you could solve one problem at Carleton related to digital technology, what would it be?
4. How else can we use digital technology to strengthen Carleton?
5. What have we learned at Carleton during the pandemic connected to digital technology?
Input provided will help shape the future of digital technology at Carleton.
More News Posts
International Students’ Immigration Q&A Sessions
The International Student Service Office (ISSO) is offering ongoing online events throughout the month of August and throughout the Fall and Winter terms! These free events are dedicated to accommodating... More
Get Vaccinated for Fall
Get vaccinated this week to protect yourself and the Carleton community from COVID-19 at the beginning of the fall term. The COVID-19 vaccines have been rigorously tested during their development... More
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.