As of October 10, 2020 and under the modified Stage 2 order from the Government of Ontario for the City of Ottawa, the Department of Recreation and Athletics has updated their facility access information. The following restrictions are in place for a 28 day period to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Fitness Centre is closed
- Adult recreational leagues are suspended
- Intramural programs are suspended
- In person fitness classes are suspended (still available online)
- Shower facilities will not be available during this time
- Our online fitness classes will remain available to our students & members
- Facility rentals for individual and/or team training remain open
- Team sports using Athletics facilities are limited to training and drills, with no scrimmages or competitive play permitted
- Our pool will be open for programs, rentals and members lane swims. Register Here
For more information, visit the Athletics website.
Working from home if you’re able, staying at home, maintaining physical distancing, wearing masks as required, and frequent hand washing remain the primary approaches to minimize the risk of virus transmission.
More News Posts
Discover Carleton’s Growing Podcast Network
By Finn Hogue Carleton University is quickly becoming home to a number of podcasts across campus including the Carleton Pathway Podcast, The Talking Raven, The Department Podcast and award-winning Minding... More
Pathway Podcast: Building Inclusive Communities at Carleton
Carleton University is committed to supporting equity, diversity and inclusion within all aspects of the university. With four years of studying at Carleton and now working in the Department of... More
We're here to help you succeed online!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.