Carleton University is moving to a new Learning Management System (LMS) (cuLearn) in 2021.
Teaching and Learning Services is hosting these two-hour “Sandbox” sessions for faculty, students and staff to test out and experience each of the three shortlisted vendors for Carleton’s new cuLearn system and provide your feedback about the user experience. Your input will help us determine the successful vendor.
You are required to bring your own laptop or tablet in order to participate in the session. To register, please click on one of the dates below and fill out the form.
- Friday, January 24 (9:00 to 11:00 a.m.)
- Wednesday, January 29 (9:00 to 11:00 a.m.)
- Monday, February 3 (1:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, February 4 (1:30 to 3:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, February 6 (1:00 to 3:00 p.m.)
- Friday, February 7 (9:00 to 11:00 a.m.)
Other ways you can test out the three vendors:
Online “Sandbox”: If you cannot attend an in-person session, each of the three vendors has provided a special link to their Learning Management System for online sandbox experiences. If you wish to participate, complete the “Online Sandbox” form
Volunteer to be an Evaluator: Becoming an LMS vendor evaluator requires you to commit to the following:
- Attend at least one sandbox session and
- Attend all three vendor presentations. These vendor presentations are during Winter Break: Tuesday, February 18, Thursday, February 20 and Friday, February 21, 2020, (1:00 to 4:00 p.m.; all three days). You need to attend all three days to ensure a fair evaluation. If you wish to participate, complete the Evaluator Volunteer form.
More News Posts
Message From the President: Moving towards Exams and the Summer Term
April 9, 2020 Good morning everybody, I hope this finds you well as we head into the long weekend. We have collectively reached an important milestone this week, and I... More
Emergency Financial Assistance and Accommodations for Students
April 8, 2020 To All Members of the Carleton Community, As the current public health crisis continues to evolve, both the provincial and federal governments have announced emergency assistance programs... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.