Thursday, January 16, 2020

Changing Your Program Elements

Do you want to add a concentration or minor to your degree? Perhaps you want to try another major altogether? If so, many changes to your Degree can be made through the Change of Program Elements feature of Carleton Central.

Before you submit the Change of Program Elements request, it is encouraged that you to check with either an advisor in the Academic Advising Centre (AAC) or with the academic department that is responsible for the program to ensure that you are eligible to make the change you are requesting.

Changes of Program Elements may take up to 3 business days for processing.

Please note that if you are planning to change your degree program, you must submit an application for internal transfer through Admissions Services.

Thursday, January 16, 2020 in ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook

We're here to help you succeed online!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.