It’s your time to let your voices be heard by making sure you vote! The 2019 Federal Election takes place on Monday, October 21, 2019, and you can have your say right here on campus.
- Advance polling will occur starting Saturday, October 5, 2019.
- Special voting stations will be available in Fenn Lounge (Residence Commons) and University Centre Galleria (4th floor UC) from Saturday, October 5 to Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
- Students, faculty and staff with valid ID will be able to vote for candidates in their place of residence on campus throughout these special voting days.
- Voting for the Ottawa-Centre riding will also be taking place on campus on Monday, October 21, 2019.
- There will be additional advanced polls, at various locations across Canada which will be available Friday, October 11 to Monday, October 14, 2019.
In order to vote in the 2019 Federal Election, you must be a Canadian citizen and at least 18 years old on Election Day. Voting is an easy three step process: Bring your ID, register and vote. If you do not have an ID, you may still be able to vote.
More News Posts
Seeing the Unseen: Free Film Screening
Carleton students are invited to the free screening of "Seeing the Unseen" an Icelandic film with English subtitles about autistic women. Supported by the Faculty of Public Affairs, Carleton’s School... More
GINS 3300B Course Taught Abroad
In May 2020, the Global and International Studies Program will be organizing a Carleton Course Abroad entitled “Radical Embodiment in the Swiss and French Alps, 1816-1916,” taught by Marsha Barsky.... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.