It’s your time to let your voices be heard by making sure you vote! The 2019 Federal Election takes place on Monday, October 21, 2019, and you can have your say right here on campus.
- Advance polling will occur starting Saturday, October 5, 2019.
- Special voting stations will be available in Fenn Lounge (Residence Commons) and University Centre Galleria (4th floor UC) from Saturday, October 5 to Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
- Students, faculty and staff with valid ID will be able to vote for candidates in their place of residence on campus throughout these special voting days.
- Voting for the Ottawa-Centre riding will also be taking place on campus on Monday, October 21, 2019.
- There will be additional advanced polls, at various locations across Canada which will be available Friday, October 11 to Monday, October 14, 2019.
In order to vote in the 2019 Federal Election, you must be a Canadian citizen and at least 18 years old on Election Day. Voting is an easy three step process: Bring your ID, register and vote. If you do not have an ID, you may still be able to vote.
More News Posts
Winter Storm Watch February 2020 – Update 2
To All Members of the Carleton Community, This morning, Environment Canada issued a weather alert for the Ottawa region in anticipation of a winter storm starting tonight. Light snow is... More
Managing Your Health and Wellness
With the winter break behind us and midterms in full swing it’s important to ensure you are prioritizing your health. Managing your health and wellness can go a long way... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.