Suzanne Blanchard is seeking re-appointment as the Vice-President, Students & Enrolment. To support this process, the Board has asked Senate to elect faculty members and students to serve on the Advisory Committee on the Vice-President Students & Enrolment as per the Appointment Guidelines for Vice-President (Students and Enrolment) (PDF).
The Advisory Committee will be most active in October and November 2019. Final meetings of the committee are then expected to occur in December and/or January 2020. Nominees need to be available during this time.
This is a Call for Nominations for one undergraduate student to serve on the Advisory Committee on the Vice-President, Students & Enrolment. To be eligible to serve on the committee:
- You must be actively registered in a full-time undergraduate program of study at Carleton University.
- You must be registered in at least one course in each of the fall and winter terms during your period of service (Fall 2019, Winter 2020).
- You must have completed successfully at least 4.0 credits and must be in good academic standing throughout the period of service.
- You must have been previously elected to a governance position at the faculty or department level at Carleton University.
- Note that nominees do NOT need to be members of Senate.
To apply please submit an expression of interest by email to the Assistant University Secretary by 4:00 pm on September 18, 2019. Your nomination email should include the following:
- A one-page (maximum) profile including a paragraph stating the reason for your interest in serving on this committee.
- Be sure to include your full name, year, program and faculty in your profile, and list any previous governance experience.
- The profiles will be posted on the Senate website prior to the election.
Receipt of complete nominations will be confirmed by the Senate Office.
Elections will take place on September 19, 2019.
Please contact the Assistant University Secretary for more information.
More News Posts
Special Weather Statement for Weekend of January 24-26
Please be advised that deferred exams are proceeding as scheduled this weekend Friday, January 24, through to Sunday, January 26, 2020. As of 9:46 AM on Friday, January 24, 2019 Environment Canada... More
Monitoring the Coronavirus
Jan. 24, 2020 To All Members of the Carleton Community, Carleton is actively monitoring the novel coronavirus situation in China. As of Jan. 22, the World Health Organization stated that... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.