Friday, June 14, 2019

Applying for Your Post Graduate Work Permit

Are you an international student and recent graduate? If you are applying for your Post Graduate Work Permit, you will need to include with your application your Senate email notifying you of your graduation (dated May 31), a Certificate of Enrolment from Carleton Central (chose option 4, showing graduation) and a transcript.

More information can be found on the Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. You can also register for ISSO’s Post Graduate Work Permit Application Process workshops. For more details check the ISSO website.

Friday, June 14, 2019 in , ,
Share: Twitter, Facebook

We're here to help you succeed!

Use our services search to explore our many support services.