There will be disruptions to ITS services on Sunday, February 11, 2018 – 7:00am–12:00pm:
During this time you will be unable to access the following services as ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner / FAST
- eShop Services (reduced functionality)
- achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1)
- MyCarleton Portal, Connectmail and CMail through the Portal
- Campus Card De/Reactivation, Campus Card Activity Review Systems & Campus Card Web Deposits & Web Payments
- Carleton CMS & Secondary Web Services
- Rideau Home Directories, Accounts and Personal Web Pages
- Student Account Creations and Password Resets
- Degraded Radius Authentication Services
- Pinnacle Voice Billing System
- Carleton Service Manager (CSM)
Full services will be restored by 12:00 PM (noon).
More News Posts
Cannabis Legislation and Carleton University
October 16, 2018 Dear Members of the Carleton Community, We are writing in anticipation of the use of recreational cannabis becoming legal in Canada as of Wednesday, October 17, 2018.... More
Phone Scam Alert: Welcome to Canada Tax
A new phone scam in Ontario has been targeting international students. Early the week, the Peterborough Examiner reported that potential victims are receiving a call that claims Canadian law requires them to... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.