There will be disruptions to ITS services on Sunday, February 11, 2018 – 7:00am–12:00pm:
During this time you will be unable to access the following services as ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner / FAST
- eShop Services (reduced functionality)
- achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1)
- MyCarleton Portal, Connectmail and CMail through the Portal
- Campus Card De/Reactivation, Campus Card Activity Review Systems & Campus Card Web Deposits & Web Payments
- Carleton CMS & Secondary Web Services
- Rideau Home Directories, Accounts and Personal Web Pages
- Student Account Creations and Password Resets
- Degraded Radius Authentication Services
- Pinnacle Voice Billing System
- Carleton Service Manager (CSM)
Full services will be restored by 12:00 PM (noon).
More News Posts
Carleton University Presents: The Walrus Talks Impact
On February 27, 2019, Carleton University and The Walrus are teaming up to host The Walrus Talks Impact. Seven renowned speakers will deliver seven-minute presentations on the new landscape of... More
BGInS: 3200 Experiential Learning Abroad Applications Have Re-Opened
BGInS: 3200 is a course that provides an opportunity for students to undertake a service-learning project facilitated by a partner organization in Belize called the Center for Engaged Learning Abroad... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.