There will be disruptions to ITS services on Sunday, February 11, 2018 – 7:00am–12:00pm:
During this time you will be unable to access the following services as ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner / FAST
- eShop Services (reduced functionality)
- achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1)
- MyCarleton Portal, Connectmail and CMail through the Portal
- Campus Card De/Reactivation, Campus Card Activity Review Systems & Campus Card Web Deposits & Web Payments
- Carleton CMS & Secondary Web Services
- Rideau Home Directories, Accounts and Personal Web Pages
- Student Account Creations and Password Resets
- Degraded Radius Authentication Services
- Pinnacle Voice Billing System
- Carleton Service Manager (CSM)
Full services will be restored by 12:00 PM (noon).
More News Posts
2018 Global Korea Scholarship
Graduating students interested in studying in Korea are invited to apply for the 2018 Global Korea Scholarship. The National Institute for International Education (NIIED) under the Ministry of Education of the... More
T4 and T4A Electronic Information Slips Now Available
The electronic information slips (T4 and T4A’s) produced by payroll for the 2017 tax year are now available on Carleton Central. To access your tax information slips online, log into... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.