There will be disruptions to ITS services on Sunday, February 11, 2018 – 7:00am–12:00pm:
During this time you will be unable to access the following services as ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner / FAST
- eShop Services (reduced functionality)
- achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1)
- MyCarleton Portal, Connectmail and CMail through the Portal
- Campus Card De/Reactivation, Campus Card Activity Review Systems & Campus Card Web Deposits & Web Payments
- Carleton CMS & Secondary Web Services
- Rideau Home Directories, Accounts and Personal Web Pages
- Student Account Creations and Password Resets
- Degraded Radius Authentication Services
- Pinnacle Voice Billing System
- Carleton Service Manager (CSM)
Full services will be restored by 12:00 PM (noon).
More News Posts
Carleton and CUASA Reach Tentative Collective Agreement
May 27, 2018 To All Members of the Carleton Community, Carleton University and the Carleton University Academic Staff Association representing 913 professors, instructors and librarians reached a tentative collective agreement... More
Board of Governors Meeting Summary – Thursday, May 24, 2018
May 24, 2018 To All Members of the Carleton Community, This is an update from today’s Board of Governors meeting. Carleton University’s Board of Governors Approves Purchase of Dominion-Chalmers United... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.