The wait is over Ravens, Throwback Week is finally here! CU Throwback is a celebration of everything that makes up our vibrant community here at Carleton. Alumni come back to visit our campus and current staff, faculty and students share stories, memories and knowledge with the school community.
The whole celebration will lead up to our fourth homecoming football game Saturday September 16th! Since Fall Orientation is over, the Throwback football game is a great opportunity to grab your new friends and cheer on our Ravens! A sea of students, faculty and alumni deck themselves out in Carleton colours, noisemakers, thunder sticks and foam fingers fill the stands. It’s a pumped up atmosphere and you won’t want to miss the excitement!
If you’re planning on celebrating homecoming with a few drinks keep these CU Don’t Know tips in mind:
- Don’t overdo it with the pre-drinking (or avoid it completely), if you’re intoxicated you may be asked to leave the game
- Do alternate alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (preferably water!)
- Do keep track of your drinks and set a limit ahead of time
- Don’t feel obligated to drink the same amount as your friends; it’s NOT a contest!
- Do live it up with your friends and cheer as loudly for our team as possible! Homecoming is about having fun and celebrating school spirit!
- Do have a plan for a safe ride home!
More News Posts
Meet Some of the Newest Ravens
We're only weeks away from welcoming the Class of 2022 to campus and future Ravens around the world are anxiously preparing. Follow along as some of our newest Ravens share... More
Temporary Tunnel Closures Friday, Aug. 17 to Tuesday, Aug. 21
Facilities Management and Planning will be temporarily closing a section of the tunnels for floor resurfacing. The tunnel section leading to Athletics just beyond the exterior doors near the Daycare... More
We're here to help you succeed!
Use our services search to explore our many support services.